- Raising my child and striving to be a good dad and partner. This is what I do 99% of my awake and asleep time.
- Educating myself about management and leadership.
- Working as a Project Manager for Alphero.
- Recording and sporadically gigging with The Sun Kings.
- Training Crossfit and pursuing a ever-so-elusive sub-5-minutes-Fran.
- Working through a list of 25 books that I bought and never read (21 to go).
- Studying Te Reo.
- Working on the monthly challenge set up between my partner and I for 2017.
- January’s challenge is to play / study music every day.
I’m based in Lower Hutt, New Zealand and don’t indeed to go anywhere in a rush.
If my activities or priorities change, I will update this page.
Last update: January 2017